Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Autumn...

...the close of summer. Cool days and frost push out the warm embraces of spring and summer days. The young leave baby dependent days for food and shelter behind and start the survival bid on their own.

Seasons...4 a year. Then we start all over again. Seasons of a life...4... never to be repeated again. Dependency, adolescence, independence and old age...possible dependence in a different way. All in a plan. All for a divine purpose. I am approaching the fourth phase of my life... do I have the desire to be part of the Plan? Am I willing to do the work of molding and becoming more wise as the days go on? Who will I be as I enter that "old age"? I pray the answer is, "Just who He wanted me to be in representing Him and His big plan in life."

Let's get the work done while I have the energy left... OK? Winter makes me slow!!!

"But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith; praying in the Holy Spirit;
keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ
to eternal life." Jude 20,21

No comments: