Monday, November 21, 2005

It's just days away...

... that we stop to give thanks for the many things we've been given. I am most humbled that I have been given so much... rich in relationships and full in love with life. Days are not always easy, nor "fair", life throws curve balls, but how thankful I am that I serve a God in control of it all. He never twiddles His thumbs wondering what to do next, and He pursues what is best for me... so that I may become more like Him. How grateful I am, that He pursues in my life the right plan to make me...better...like the daughter of God I am called, adopted and destined to be. He will not relent, cause there is much work to do and He loves me so much that He will persevere with me!!! Can you believe that?

"Give thanks, with a grateful heart,
Give thanks, to the HOLY ONE,
Give thanks, because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son..."

... there and there alone is the place of goodness...the heart of thankfulness. No matter what life brings, nothing changes the goodness and love that flowed down that tree...for you... for me.

Don't do Thanksgiving without Him...the Pilgrim's didn't!!!

2 comments:

becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
becky said...

You've been too busy to post, I see. I love you, madre! I hope that things are going well. : )

I have a Christmas tree in my living room now. You should be proud of me!