Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Only days away... is Thanksgiving!

Helloooo.....

Just before I head to bed to catch up on the many hours of sleep I am behind on, I want to let you know how thankful I am for all of you. Life is busy, and too many times we do not slow down enough to reflect to each other how we would miss them or see and compliment each other for the strengths He has given us. So, I so appreciate your own uniques gifts and watching you grow into them and use them to His glory.

Am headed to bed... am trying to fall asleep at this key board....

Mama C

2 comments:

becky said...

Phantom of the Opera was excellent : ). I enjoyed it very much! You definitely should see it sometime.

Hooray for Thanksgiving... hopefully my life will be more relaxed by then!

I'm going to bed. The alarm rings in 5.5 hours... YUCK!

zippy said...

waa hoo! i definitely can't wait for thanksgiving!!