Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm back...

... and what a special weekend it was. God carries me when I'm not sure what to expect. I love looking back on days or weekends like that. Pensive going in, knowing that it is fully out of my control, and the only thing I can do is trust Him. Listening to His voice. Quite by accident I stumbled into one room as they were praying. Leading them in the ACTS "form of prayer", what God did durning those moments was so poignant and moving that I knew God was encouraging me to spend time in prayer with each room. It was a special time for me... to be with all of you, who may be reading this, and listening to hearts that so desire to tweek their course and pursue God harder!!!

So enjoyed seeing you Lucky, Abbi, Sparks, Styx, Cassie, Jeanette, James... did I miss anyone? I look forward to Thanksgiving.

On the road home, I had to apply what I was teaching this weekend... things had not gone on at home as hoped or planned. God give me patience and grace... right now!!!

Have had a busy day. Had to take the dog to the vet, and we are giving her meds... treating her symptomaticly.... Nothing big and bad could be found. For that we give thanks.

Best run, need to do Bible study... Ephesians is so rich!!

Love to you all, Mama C.

No comments: